Welcome to St. Patrick’s CYO Volleyball!
Registration for the Fall 2022 CYO Volleyball season is open. Registration will remain open until early August.
2022 SEASON TIMELINE
- June 1 – August – registration opens
- Early August – free optional clinics for all registered CYO participants
- Mid-August – player evaluations for Grades 6, 7, 8
- Late August – practices begin
- September 11 – October 23- league play (Games typically held on Sundays.)
- Sat. October 29 – League playoffs and semi-finals
- Sun. October 30 – Championship games
ABOUT CYO VOLLEYBALL
St. Patrick Parish, under the guidance of the Catholic Youth Organization (CYO), strives to provide the youth of its parish and the larger Twin Cities Community with a positive character-building sports experience. The volleyball program has five goals for its teams:
- Have fun!
- Improve the individual player’s volleyball skills
- Learn to play as a team with good sportsmanship
- Promote healthy competition
- Build community
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.