Welcome to St. Patrick’s CYO Volleyball!
Registration for the Fall 2022 season is closed. We may be able to add players for certain age groups. You can sign up for the waitlist here.
Location: St. Patrick’s Gym
Grade 6: Monday, August 15, 4:00 check-in, 4:15-5:15 pm evaluation
Grade 7: Monday, August 15, 5:15 pm check-in, 5:30-6:45 evaluation
Grade 8: Monday, August 15, 6:45 check-in, 7-8:15 pm evaluation
No evaluations will be held for fifth graders; teams will be balanced based on previous volleyball experience.
Players who are unable to attend evaluations and wish to be considered for an “A” team will be asked to submit a video of player serving, passing, hitting and setting. Videos can be e-mailed to StPatsCYOVB@gmail.com
2022 SEASON TIMELINE
- Week of August 22 – practices begin
- September 11 – October 23- league play (Games typically held on Sundays.)
- Sat. October 29 – League playoffs and semi-finals
- Sun. October 30 – Championship games
ABOUT CYO VOLLEYBALL
St. Patrick Parish, under the guidance of the Catholic Youth Organization (CYO), strives to provide the youth of its parish and the larger Twin Cities Community with a positive character-building sports experience. The volleyball program has five goals for its teams:
- Have fun!
- Improve the individual player’s volleyball skills
- Learn to play as a team with good sportsmanship
- Promote healthy competition
- Build community
For more information, email us at email@example.com.